[Ohio-Talk] {Spam?} HAPPY HOUR Playlist for 10/14/21

NFB Ohio Community Service nfbohiocs at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 17:32:49 UTC 2021

!!!Blind Equality and Achievement Month Celebration!!!

Ohio Happy Hour's Zoom Room Playlist

Thursday October 14th, 2021:

I Can’t Get Started by Art Tatum

Black Satin by George Shearing

Just a Closer Walk With Thee by The five blind Boys of Alabama

Smokey Mountain Rain by Ronnie Millsap

Hit the Road Jack by Ray Charles

Patches by Clarence Carter

Somebodies Knocking by Teri Gibbs

Meet You On The Moon by Dr. J.W. Smith

Ribbon In the Sky by Stevie Wonder

Up Tight by Stevie Wonder

Chico and the Man by Hosea Feliciano

How Long Has It Been Since You Talked To the Lord by The Blind Boys of
Mississippi

Strokin’ by Clarence Carter

Unchain My Heart by Ray Charles

Superstitious by Stevie Wonder

Finally by Diana Schuur Featuring Stevie Wonder

Make Me An Instrument by Charles Stanley

Angel Eyes by Jeff Healey

Thank you for joining the BEAM, Celebration! And if you missed it, the
Happy Hour Crew will be in the Ohio Zoom Room next Thursday, October 21st
at 7 O’clock P.M.! Share the link and invite a friend!

Check out:

- Ohio’s Capitol Chapter’s TastefullySimple Fund Raiser.

- Blind Women’s Empowerment Event, D.C. convention event on Friday!

-Indiana’s DENI event on Saturday.

-   Virginia’s Ladies Night Out on Saturday, topic: Philosophy and the
Virginia State Convention happenings.

- Texas’s affiliate auction and state convention information.

LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!

Community Service Committee

nfbohiocs at gmail.com

 NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>

Community Service Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/>

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”