[Ohio-Talk] Tick-Tock the Ohio Community Service Committee added a little time on the clock. Just For You!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 22:03:01 UTC 2021

The Community Service Committee sends each of you a huge virtual hug!
Thank you for making the Ohio Affiliate service project a success.
If you have not mailed your contribution, snacks or welcome kits yet,
you still have  a little time. However, we cannot accept donations
that are sent after Saturday October 23rd. Jordy and Maggie are
delivering everything very, very soon so, don’t miss your opportunity
to make a difference in the lives of others. Below are the addresses
you will need.

please mail all cash donations to:

NFB of Ohio, Todd Elzey, Treasurer, 3779 Waterbury Dr., Dayton, OH 45439
Add, community service to the memo line or enclose a note.
Mail completed kits and pre-packaged snacks to:

Jordy & Maggie Stringer
1991 Sunlight Court
Lancaster, Ohio 43130-7772

Again, the committee applauds your compassion, your willingness to
serve and give back.

 OHIO You ROCK!!!!

National federation of the Blind of Ohio
Community Service Committee

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the
National Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised,
my contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can
celebrate the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood