[Ohio-Talk] Oh where oh where are the door prizes?

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 17:53:02 UTC 2021

Dear Mr. President,

I told you to sit down weeks ago.

I hope and believe that we are still going to get lots of good prizes. Usually we say cash is king when it comes to door prizes. But not this year. I think Every-gift cards rule. No shipping, no mailing. Physical gift cards would be next because they are easy to mail. Anyway, I neeed some of these cards. So, please sit down sir.

Eric