[Ohio-Talk] Tech Jeam and Conghention

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 18:33:07 UTC 2021

The Tech Team is excited. The convention is less than a week away. I wish we could get the President excited about the convention. But the Tech Team is here ready to assist anyone who is having trouble accessing a meeting. Please don't wait until the meeting has started to tell us that you need help. Get to your meetings early so that if you have problems we can help you. If you are chairing a meeting, someone will be in the room as a Zoom host or hostess. If you need help reach out to Eric Duffy 614-377-9877

Todd Elzey 315-879-1746

Maggie Stringer 443-750-0070

Jordy Stringer 614-531-3945

Come on Mr. President, get pumped up, because the Tech Team is ready to go!!!

Eric