[Ohio-Talk] Reminder Akron Fundraiser ends Sunday evening at 11:5 9 PM, so place your order

Patricia McPherson patrinkle at icloud.com
Fri Sep 3 21:21:14 UTC 2021

Reminder NFB greater Akron Chapter  Fundraiser with Tastefully Simple ends  Sunday evening September 5, so do Nott   forget to place your order!

If you are on Facebook here is a link to the Facebook party

https://www.facebook.com/groups/750954975790813/

 Other info

Hello…I’m excited to be hosting a Tastefully Simple FUNdraiser in support of the NFB-Greater Akron Chapter & I hope you will join me in checking out all Tastefully Simple has to offer. To place an order simply click here.
 https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11394769

If you have any questions or would like assistance with your order please contact our consultant, Audra McMurray at
 614.893.1396
 (call/text). Thank you!

New Fall-Winter Catalog Link:
 https://social.tastefullysimple.com/4x929v