[Ohio-Talk] A question from one of our blind vendors

Jordy D. Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 15:59:14 UTC 2021

When I did pop machines, I never label the outside, but each machine on the inside I would label, and then fill from left to right based on those labels. Of course, I didn’t have 50 machines, only 15, but that could work. To my knowledge there is no company, that does labels. Braille labels are often specific to a machine, surface area, or product, hence they are hard to mass produce. I know this isn’t what you’re looking for, but Maggie is really good at using the hand labeler, and might be willing to take on a small project like that for a fee. Just the two ideas Clide probably try to facilitate.

Jordy D. Stringer
Executive Director, Southeastern Ohio Center for Independent Living