[Ohio-Talk] Monthly radio show

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 11:18:55 UTC 2021

Good morning,

I just wanted everybody to know that today is our monthly radio show! This month you will hear very familiar voices. My guest will be Jordy and Maggie Stringer. Maggie will be talking all about what our community service group is doing. We know that this is become a very vital part of our Federation family. Then Jordy will be telling us all about the centers for independent living. So, it should be very interesting. If you would like to listen, we begin at 11 o’clock. It will then re-broadcast at 11 this evening. Just in enable the voicecorps skill on any Alexa device, or go to voicecorps.org . I hope everyone will be able to join us.

Annette

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.