[Ohio-Talk] Accessible Prescription Labeling Bill

Todd Elzey toddelzey at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 16:51:40 UTC 2021

Good morning everyone. I also just contacted my Representative Andrea
White. Let's get to every single representative in the Ohio House and ask
them to co-sponsor this legislation. Please encourage your friends and
colleagues who will support this legislation to also contact their
representatives. The more Representatives we get to sign on, the quicker we
should be able to get this legislation heard. But time is limited. The
cosponsor request is only open until September 24, 2021 at 5:00 P.M., and
once it closes that's it. So let's get to everyone early this week and get
them to sign on.

Todd Elzey