[Ohio-Talk] Equitable Access to Drugs

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 12:25:18 UTC 2021

From: Sharla Glass <sglass at envisionamerica.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 2:52 PM
To: smturner.234 at gmail.com
Subject: Equitable Access to Drugs

Dear Suzanne,

How exciting!  Some of our beloved ScripTalk pharmacies, customers and
advocates are included in this New York Times article by Joshua Brockman
<https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/21/health/blind-pharmacies-access.html>
published today! The article does a nice job of personalizing some of the
struggles of obtaining prescriptions and accessible prescription labels
especially during the pandemic.

The New York Times page has audio available.  If you can't get beyond the
New York Times paywall I have a PDF version I can send you.

Sometimes it's hard to find a unique way to get some local/state media
attention on this effort for equitable access to drugs.  You can use this
article as a conversation starter!  Send the article link to your local
media and/or legislators with details of your or your organization's ongoing
efforts, successes, and struggles for equitable access to drugs.

Best Regards for your Health and Wellness,

Sharla Glass

En-Vision America

sglass at envisionamerica.com <mailto:sglass at envisionamerica.com>