[Ohio-Talk] National Federation of the Blind of Ohio Scholarship Announcement

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 20:06:53 UTC 2021

Dear Jordy,

I have been saving this message for the newsletter. I wonder if you have it in Word. If so, could you easily make it into a little article for the newsletter?  I am going to want one for the next newsletter as well, so maybe you want to save parts of it for that article as well. What do you think?

Barbara
Barbara Pierce (she, her, hers)
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.