[Ohio-Talk] Awards reminder

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 11:30:13 UTC 2021

Good morning,

Just a friendly reminder that we are one week away from the deadline to submit gavel questionnaires and nominating letters for awards for this year‘s convention. If anybody still needs a copy of the questionnaire or awards materials, please let me know. Also, let me or one of our committee members know if you would have any questions about what is required. We are so looking forward to reading all of the wonderful things that are Federation family has accomplished over this past year.

Just as a note, we have already received one questionnaire. The winner for submitting the first one this year goes to the Ohio Association of guide dog users.

Good luck to everybody!

Annette

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.