[Ohio-Talk] Zootopia Playlist

NFB Ohio Community Service nfbohiocs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 14:51:35 UTC 2021

If you missed it, we had an Animaltastic time last week in the OHIO HAPPY
HOUR ZOOM ROOM! The Happy Hour Crew is sad that we will not be with you
tonight, but, we’re excited about the 2021 NFB OHIO 75th Annual State
Convention!

When: Friday November 5th thru Sunday November 7th

Where? Anywhere and everywhere It’s Virtual!

Register Today! www.nfbohio.org.

In the meantime, last weeks play list is below. Listen again and share it
with others! We’ll meet you on Thursday October 7th at 7 O’clock P.M. in
the OHIO HAPPPY HOUR ZOOM ROOM!

The Zootopia ZOOM ROOM Play List:

Butterfly by Mariah Carey

Eye of the Tiger by survivor

Don’t Cha, by Pussy Cat dolls and Buster Rhymes

The lion sleeps tonight by The Tokens

Lady and the tramp by Sonny Burke

Talk with the animals by Bobby Darrin

Philly dog by Ike turner

Roar  by Katy perry

Atomic dog by George Clinton

 When Doves Cry by Prince

Disco Duck By Rick Dees

The Unicorn Song by the Irish rovers

 Let’s Get It On by Marvin Gaye

 Firefly by the Temptations

Old Shep by Red Foley

Hot Butterfly by Chaka Kahn

 There’s A Dead Skunk In the Middle of the Road by Charlie Brown

Animals medley by David Johansen

Brandy I Really Miss You by the O’Jays

 Joy to the world by Three Dog Night

Ben by Michael Jackson

Rock’in Robin by Jackson Five

Hound Dog by Elvis Presley

Hungry Like the Wolf by Duran Duran

High Hopes by Panic! At the Disco

Mr. Ed theme song by Jay Livingston

LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!

Community Service Committee

nfbohiocs at gmail.com

 NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>

Community Service Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/>

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”