[Ohio-Talk] Happy Hour News

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 14:57:58 UTC 2021

I love the messages.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com

From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of NFB Ohio Community Service via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2021 7:09 PM
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: NFB Ohio Community Service <nfbohiocs at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] Happy Hour News

“Hey Monday, have you spoke with Thursday about Happy Hour this week?”
asked Wednesday.

“No, I was too distracted by the Monday night football game”, said Monday.

“Hey Tuesday, did you happen to break the news to Thursday?” asked Wednesday.

“Didn’t have the time, I was busy cooking up food for Taco Tuesday”, said Tuesday.

ring, ring

“Hey Thursday, I hate to break the news to ya, but there is no Happy Hour this week”, said Wednesday.

“I know, I know. I heard about it last week. But it’s okay, I’m going to take that time to register for the NFB OHIO 75th annual state convention”, replied Thursday.

To register for the 2021 NFB Ohio virtual convention, visit:

https://nfbohio.org/nfb-ohio-75th-annual-convention/

“Keep movin’ and groovin’ and we’ll be back on the 7th!” says Thursday.

LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!

Community Service Committee

nfbohiocs at gmail.com

 NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>

Community Service Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/>

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”