[Ohio-Talk] FW: [BlindKid] Future Reflections!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 14:36:06 UTC 2022

Thank you Marianne for sharing.

Kinshuk, this is an outstanding article. It reflects your advocacy, motivation and drive to make sure your studies are equal to your College peers. Your attitude to change the minds of your professors is one that mini students should learn to do. We as adults also must advocate for ourselves, our mission and our goals in life. Young man you are outstanding and keep up the great work.

Suzanne

Sent from my iPhone