[Ohio-Talk] Tastefully Simple Fund-raiser

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Sun Apr 10 22:57:12 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,
Greater Akron Chapter is sponsoring a Tastefully Simple Fund-raiser.
I first became acquainted with these products in 1994. The Beer Bread is very good and you do not have to use beer, you can use pop instead.
I like the Minced Onion and Garlic. I even bought some for a friend who wanted to try it. Please help the Akron Chapter with this fund-raiser. You can also help yourself by getting some good products. I am sure Pat will help you with your order if you're like me and do not do things online.
I always have to order when Tastefully Simple is available.
I find you use less onion and garlic in your recipes.
Colleen Roth, President;
At Large Chapter;
NFB of Ohio;