[Ohio-Talk] First Ever Ohio D.E.I. Program

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Wed Apr 13 14:53:19 UTC 2022

Hello all.

I wanted to thank you all who attended the first ever Ohio D.E.I. Committee Program yesterday evening on the Affiliate Zoom Room. We thank all our wonderful exhibitors for sharing their perspective and candor concerning their experience with the Federation and how we need to do better to make our organization a more inclusive community for all.

If you have any questions or feedback about this event, please do not hesitate to reach out to me off list at info at onhconsulting.com<mailto:info at onhconsulting.com>. The audio recording will be posted to the Ohio Affiliate web site, https://nfbohio.org, at a later date.

Very Best Regards,

Chris