[Ohio-Talk] First Ever Ohio D.E.I. Program

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 20:43:59 UTC 2022

Dear Chris and committee:

I listen to the full event and think that this committee and those who
assisted put on a very detailed and informative program which gave us
information that can be used to be more inclusive,  we should be aware of
the very important points that can help to  grow the membership.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
blindness is not what holds you back.