[Ohio-Talk] C C TV

Jordy Stringer jssocil at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 16:11:41 UTC 2022

I have one of the old style models of these and would be happy to give it to an individual who could use it. If you’re interested and are able to cover the cost of shipping I’d be happy to get it out to you as soon as possible. It’s one of the older models and is a bit heavy, so could be slightly pricey to get it, but if you’re in need and can’t cover the cost of shipping we can work something out. Reach out to me directly off list if you’re interested.

Jordy D. Stringer
Executive Director, Southeastern Ohio Center for Independent Living