[Ohio-Talk] April At Large Chapter Meeting

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Wed Apr 20 23:43:39 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,
The At Large Chapter of the NFB of Ohio will meet Sunday April 24th at 7:30 p.m. All are welcome.
We will be discussing anything that we might need to talk about after the Saturday Board Meeting.
We will also be discussing the Article Immersion in Blindness Training by Joanne Gabias in the March Braille Monitor. She also talks about growing up with blind parents. We will be talking about fund-raising. We have a potential new member. She has paid her dues and we need to vote her in to the Chapter.
I have been working with her and recommending Articles to her. We have been exchanging emails.
She is from Nepal and has a 16-month-old baby. She has been here since 2019.
To participate please join us on the Ohio Zoom Room. Meeting ID is 408-185-0851 followed by the pound sign. You will be prompted to enter the pound sign again.
You may also join meeting by phone. You can use any Zoom number. I use 1-669-900-6833.
See you on Sunday.
Colleen Roth, President;
At Large Chapter;
NFB of Ohio;