[Ohio-Talk] NFB oh age greater Akron Fundraiser with Tastefully Simple

Patricia McPherson patrinkle at icloud.com
Sat Apr 23 02:54:28 UTC 2022

Our link to shop:

https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11428775

Our tastefully simple fundraiser for oGreater Akron Chapter runs through April 30, but I wanted to let you know about a weekend special offer.

LIMITED TIME OFFER - VALID THROUGH APRIL 24, 2022, 11:59 P.M. CT.   Enter coupon code at check out Fiesta2022

   Offer valid once per customer. Cannot be combined with other offers or used on sale/discounted items. Previous purchases excluded. Not valid for resale or for shipping, taxes or handling fees. Cannot be redeemed for cash. Tastefully Simple reserves  to modify or replace any part of these terms and conditions without notice.

Spring   offers available while  quantities last: