[Ohio-Talk] Ohio DAN Dues

walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 23:31:12 UTC 2022

Hello,

Walter Mitchell
(800) 340-8211 ext. 102 Toll Free
(513) 655-2238 Local Direct Line
(513) 250-2432 cell

Please feel free to use either of the above phone numbers, please be advised
that I answer the cell phone the majority of the time.

Email addresses:

Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
wmitchell at L2Tpands.com
w.mitchell at wrpd.org

I request that if you need to contact me quickly via email, please utilize
the wrpd.org and L2Tpands accounts. These are my business accounts and I
check them allot more than my gmail account.

I apologize for being so hard to contact, Please make a note of my contact
information and use them as you see fit.

Thank you,
Walter