[Ohio-Talk] Last-minute shoppers, support a Ohio Greater Akron Chapter

Patricia McPherson patrinkle at icloud.com
Sat Apr 30 16:58:28 UTC 2022

Hello NFB Ohio Members,

Thanks to everyone that has already placed an order, we have a total of 21 orders so far!

Saturday, April 30, which is today; is the last day to place an order. You have until 11: 59P. M.

Thank you,
Pat

Patricia Mcpherson's Fundraiser - NFB of OH Greater Akron Chapter

https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11428775