[Ohio-Talk] End of Summer Party in OHIO!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 14:23:44 UTC 2022

*Communities of Faith Sharing Aprons with TastefullySimple!!*

*August 1st to August 31st!*

A TastefullySimple fundraiser with the Communities of Faith Division of the
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio!

We’ve got delicious yet simplistic products for every occasion!

*Click and shop on our party link below:*

*https://www.tastefullysimple.com/shop/
<https://www.tastefullysimple.com/shop/>*

*Tap, tap, tap to explore all the greatest yummies, then shop, shop, shop
to fill all the hungry tummies!*

*August 1st to August 31st!*

*Show your support for the Communities of Faith Fundraiser! Click and share
our party link today!*

*https://www.tastefullysimple.com/shop/
<https://www.tastefullysimple.com/shop/>*

For assistance with ordering, please contact Maggie Stringer at

(443) 750-0070. For any other questions, please contact the division
president, Reverend Dr. Carolyn Peters.

*LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!*

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Communities of Faith Division

President Rev. Dr. Carolyn Peters

Phone: (937( 657-5134

Email: dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”