[Ohio-Talk] FW: [Employment-Committee] Job-Listings and Job-Discussions

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 21:02:11 UTC 2022

From: Employment-Committee <employment-committee-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Richard Davis via Employment-Committee
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2022 4:48 PM
To: John Dubay <jdubay at leadsatscale.com>; Rachel Kuntz <RKuntz at saavi.us>; Richard Davis <dickblind at gmail.com>; Private List for Employment Committee <employment-committee at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Richard Davis <dickblind at gmail.com>
Subject: [Employment-Committee] Job-Listings and Job-Discussions

Dear Career Fair Job Seekers,

It occurred to me that some of you may not know about the other services we offer to help blind, deafblind, and low vision people find jobs.  I have attached a list of them, and encourage you to sign up for those of interest to you. I want to recommend two of them:

Job-Listings has several job postings a day. If you sign up, they will come directly to you via email.

Job-Discussions is a networking site. It is a good place to get advice and learn about other vacancies.

Please see the attached.

Best wishes,

Dick Davis