[Ohio-Talk] The Next Communities of Faith Business Meeting & Monthly Event, August 23rd at 6PM & 6:30PM

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 13:22:22 UTC 2022

On behalf of the Communities of Faith Division, we would like to invite
everyone to join us next Tuesday, August 23rd at 6:00PM & 6:30PM EDT.

At 6:00PM, we will have our quarterly business meeting with the following
agenda:

-Welcome

-Prayer

-Treasurer's Report

-Secretary's Report

-Committee Reports: Membership & Fundraising

-Gavel Report

-Media/Facebook Report

-Announcements: State board meeting & Elections

At 6:30PM, we will have the following presentation:

Presentation for August:

A Journey With Purpose

Our Presenter:

Marilyn Baldwin, NFB Florida Communities of Faith Committee Member

We look forward to having everyone join us next Tuesday at 6:00 & 6:30PM!

NFB Ohio’s Zoom:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851#

Communities of Faith Division

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

President Rev. Dr. Carolyn Peters

Phone: (937( 657-5134

Email: dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/OhioCommunitiesofFaith/

https://nfbohio.org/

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”