[Ohio-Talk] Monthly radio show

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 21:20:13 UTC 2022

Hello,

This is a reminder that tomorrow, Wednesday, August 17 will be our monthly radio show on Voicecorps. This month my guest will be Jane Erehenfeld. She is a professional audio describer in the Columbus area. We will be talking about audio description, she will give a behind the scenes insight into how it works, and a demonstration. She will also talk about some of the events that she will be describing. The show begins tomorrow at 11:00 AM and will re-broadcast at 11 PM. To tune in, just go to  voicecorps.org or enable the voicecorps skill on any Alexa device. I hope everyone will listen in. I am sure that it will be very interesting to learn all about this vital service.

Annette

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.