[Ohio-Talk] Parts of the Body for Happy hour tomorrow night

Patricia McPherson patrinkle at icloud.com
Thu Aug 18 01:18:52 UTC 2022

Attention: please only use body parts that are appropriate and do not include intimate anatomy.
The Happy Hour Crew has the right to  decline an inappropriate request.

Tomorrow night, we're featuring songs about parts of the body.

Here is Stevie Ray Vaughn with

Empty Arms.

Empty Arms - YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mymoNYkAXGs>

Please Note:

The National Federation of the Blind's Presidential Release will be
 on Thursday Night, September first at 8
P.M. Eastern,

7 P.M. Central,

6 P.M. Mountain,

And 5 P.M. Pacific. We will not be havingHappy Hour that night, sorry.
Join us!

Tomorrow, August 18th

7:00 P.M. Eastern

6:00 P.M. Central

5:00 P.M. Mountain

4:00 P.M. Pacific

**All participants are encouraged to review selections to ensure that the
song is available on an Amazon device. In addition, be certain that song
lyrics are respectful and honor our federation's standards.**

NFB Ohio Zoom:

<https://zoom.us/j/4081850851> https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number:  <https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy>
https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Community Service Committee

nfbohiocs at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org <http://www.nfbohio.org/>

www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my contributions
make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate the realization
of my dreams with my Federation family"

Please disregard the original email .