[Ohio-Talk] Nation’s Blind Podcast: August 16, 2022 – Meet Dr. Jacob Bolotin Award Winner Caroline Karbowski

Patricia McPherson patrinkle at icloud.com
Fri Aug 19 17:07:41 UTC 2022

I was present at the convention when Carolyne received her award, it was so exciting for her. She definitely earned the award and is such a wonderful amazing young lady.
Barbara touched on so many of the things she has done and I just want to say I really appreciate her donating models for our Greater akron Chaptre‘s kids Event.
Pat McPherson