[Ohio-Talk] 2022 NFb Indiana State Convention: October 7, 8 and 9

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 16:21:44 UTC 2022

The 2022 NFB Indiana State convention form is ready to take your registration. Dates are October 7, 8 and 9. We will be meeting virtually using Zoom Conference. There is no cost to register so invite any and all persons you feel may benefit. Our theme for 2022 is "Healthy, Wealthy and Wise."

Donations are optional and help us to better serve the Indiana blind community. Now until 6PM on October 8, 2022, for each $20 donation, your name will be entered in to a drawing for a refurbished Perkins Braille Writer, valued at $700. We have also updated the donation form to allow you to either donate one time, or make a recurring $20 monthly donation to support our efforts. Our website now contains an audio page with the last five conventions plus other informative audio presentations conducted using Zoom.

Please spread the word by sharing this message on relevant social media and email lists.

Register for the 2022 NFB Indiana state convention today by visiting the website at

https://nfb-in.org