[Ohio-Talk] News Story about the NFB of Ohio Convention

Todd Elzey toddelzey at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 16:26:39 UTC 2022

Good morning Ohio Federationists. During our 2022 National Federation of
the Blind of Ohio State convention TV20 Cleveland filed during our Friday
session and conducted interviews with NFB of Ohio President Emeritus
Barbara Pierce and our National Representative Carla McQuillan. TV20
Cleveland ran this news story as part of one of their news programs. The
video clip of that story can be viewed at
https://youtu.be/mi4bb0r1eVk?t=895  This was some very nice publicity for
the NFB and the NFB of Ohio. Thank you to Ms. Pierce and Ms. McQuillan for
doing some fantastic interviews.

Todd Elzey, Chairman
NFB of Ohio Publicity Committee