[Ohio-Talk] News Story about the NFB of Ohio Convention

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 17:29:50 UTC 2022

Kudos to Suzanne Turner and the Cleveland Chapter as well as the convention planning team. This is great publicity for the Ohio affiliat. Thank you for all you do. You are greatly appreciate it.

Reverend Dr. Carolyn Peters, National Federation Of The Blind, Ohio,Vice President, Ohio communities of faith division-President, Ohio membership committee-Chair
Dr.Carolyn.peters at gmail.com
937-657-5134
Philippians four:13,I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me….