[Ohio-Talk] Several prayers are needed

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 02:36:36 UTC 2022

Good evening, Ohio, friends,

please lift in prayer Mr. Wayne Fletcher from the Cleveland Chapter, he was to have knee surgery and it was postponed, as a result of other health issues. Please pray for comfort, understanding, strength, and healing. Also, please lift in prayer, Pet Mcpherson, Jessica, Stover, and all members of the greater Akron chapter,, as they share the loss of their past vice president, Kiana Hill, she will be funeral lysed Thursday, December 8, 2022. And continuous prayers for her mother, Juanita, family, members, and friends, lift them up for comfort and peace. Blessings,

Reverend Dr. Carolyn Peters, National Federation Of The Blind, Ohio,Vice President, Ohio communities of faith division-President, Ohio membership committee-Chair Dr.Carolyn.peters at gmail.com
937-657-5134
Philippians four:13,I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me….