[Ohio-Talk] Art Treasures Exhibit was a success!

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 15:15:47 UTC 2022

Thank you! I had let you guys know the event before hand! I wish some you guys would had showed up! The Art Treasures Exhibit is still  at the Beck Center and  is running till Jan 3. It’s a free exhibit! Located in the lobby of the theater if anyone is interested.
Thanks
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone