[Ohio-Talk] Christmas Party.

Annette Anderson aanderson at csjtech.com
Tue Dec 6 03:21:55 UTC 2022

The NFB of Ohio Cuyahoga County Chapter is inviting anyone who likes good food and great company to our annual Christmas party on December 17 from 4:P. M. to 8:P. M. at My Friends Deli at 11616 Detroit Avenue, Cleveland, Oh. 44102. We will be having a voluntary gift exchange with a $20 limit. If you bring a gift, you will get a gift.
The food is good,
the prices are reasonable, and you can choose anything on the menu.
We will be playing an exciting game called Screw your Neighbor, so come and see what that's about, and bring family members and friends.
I need to know how many people are coming, so please contact me off list by Friday December 9, at aanderson at csjtech.com<mailto:aanderson at csjtech.com>. See you at the party.

Annette Anderson, President, Cuyahoga County Chapter.