[Ohio-Talk] 2022 State Convention

Todd Elzey toddelzey at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 20:14:57 UTC 2022

Good morning Ohio Federationists. At the Convention, I promised to put out
on the list the results of our convention fundraising efforts once all the
receipts were tabulated. I am pleased to report that at our annual Money
for the Movement fundraiser brought in $4175 in 2022. Returning to an
in-person convention also meant the return of our auction. This year's
version of the auction was a huge success raising a total of $2,288.  In
addition, we raised another $300 from the board meeting donations and other
general donations. That gave us a total of $6,763 in Convention related
fundraising.

I want to thank everyone who opened their wallets and everyone who worked
hard behind the scenes to make these fundraising efforts a success. This
was a truly awesome fundraising effort. Great job everyone.

Todd Elzey, Treasurer