[Ohio-Talk] Serious Prayer needed

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 16:03:05 UTC 2022

On behalf of the communities of faith, division, we lift Scott in prayer, his family and his colleagues. Praying for comfort, strength, and peace. Blessings,🤲🤲🤲

Reverend Dr. Carolyn Peters, National Federation Of The Blind, Ohio,Vice President, Ohio communities of faith division-President, Ohio membership committee-Chair
Dr.Carolyn.peters at gmail.com
937-657-5134
Philippians four:13,I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me….