[Ohio-Talk] NFBCO - Live The Life You Want - A Tribute to Scott C. LaBarre

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 18:06:40 UTC 2022

Thank you very much for this tribute to Scott. It really gave me a boost. I called My son, Dan Frye, and Scott my triplets because they were all born within a few months of each other. It is really hard to try to come to terms with the fact that Scott is gone. If you knew him, this tribute will bring you joy. If you did not know him, you will come to appreciate his life and work for the Federation.
Barbara
Barbara Pierce (she, her, hers)
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.