[Ohio-Talk] Praise and Prayer

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Tue Dec 20 14:50:54 UTC 2022

Please join us...

The Ohio communities of faith division will hold its monthly meeting on Tuesday, December 27, 2022, from 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM Eastern standard time. we will have presentations from members and friends who are leaders and lay leaders in their churches synagogues and assemblies. Please come and share your opportunity to serve within your chosen belief or faith within your church congregation assembly etc. Tell us how you communicate with your leadership

NFB Ohio Zoom:
https://zoom.us/j/4081850851
Meeting ID: 408 185 0851
One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851#

National federation of the Blind of Ohio
Communities of Faith Division
President, Dr. Carolyn Peters
dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com<mailto:dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com>
www.nfbohio.org<http://www.nfbohio.org>

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate the realization of my dreams with my Federation family"