[Ohio-Talk] Exciting News to Share!

wsloan118 at roadrunner.com wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Wed Feb 2 15:07:25 UTC 2022

Congratulations Dude!
I am very proud of you.
Wan

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of President Capital chapter via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, February 2, 2022 4:54 AM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: President Capital chapter <president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Ohio-Talk] Exciting News to Share!

Hello Kinshuk,

What a fantastic opportunity! Congratulatioms!!!

Annette

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.