[Ohio-Talk] FW: Date Moved for Black History Month Program

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 8 20:02:37 UTC 2022

Please see below.

jw

Dr. jw Smith
School of Communication Studies
Scripps College of Communication
Ohio University
Schoonover Center
20 E. Union St,
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu<mailto:smithj at ohio.edu>
T: 740-593-4838

Every shut eye ain’t sleep.

If you are too big to do the small things in life, you are probably too small to get the big things done.

Check out my latest book here<https://www.amazon.com/Back-Bus-Front-Classroom-Thirty-Year/dp/0578579677/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=from+the+back+of+the+bus+jw+smith&qid=1570358199&sr=8-1> and here<https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/from-the-back-of-the-bus-to-the-front-of-the-classroom-jw-smith/1133805213?ean=9780578579672>

Check out some of my music here<https://store.cdbaby.com/Artist/JWSmith1> and here<https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/jwsmith22>

Watch the Athens Black Summit here<https://youtu.be/j1_e4vGxWxA>