[Ohio-Talk] February 2022 Newsletter

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 21:43:17 UTC 2022

When the National CSD newsletter team wanted to cover the topic of
published authors, it was a profound honor to be able to share three
names from our Ohio affiliate. I am so very proud of them and
absolutely love our  Ohio Strong representation! Thank you, Dr.
Peters! Thank you, Natassha! Thank you Dr. Smith! Keep on, keepin' on!

--
Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."