[Ohio-Talk] Computer Question

milenacleve at roadrunner.com milenacleve at roadrunner.com
Sat Feb 19 21:58:57 UTC 2022

	-----------------------------------------From:
milenacleve at roadrunner.com
To: "ohiotalk at nfbnet.org"
Sent: Friday February 18 2022 10:55:32PM
Subject: Computer Question

 Hello Listers,

 I understand tthis is not the list for this question, but it doesn't
happen very often, and I hate to sign up for the technology list just
for one question.

 Pardon me and here it is:

 I have just recently downloaded Windows 11 and ever since then, when
I start up the computer, the sound and keyboard functions start from
the laptop. It used to start from my external keyboard. How do I get
the computer to respond to my external keyboard when I start up the
system? Someone at MicroSoft told me it has something to do with the
Bios settings, but she didn't tell me what to do. I'm a bit nervous to
try something I don't know, and I need some advice. Please help!

 Thank you to anyone who can respond to my inquiry.

 Milena from Cleveland.er