[Ohio-Talk] Computer Question

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sun Feb 20 04:41:40 UTC 2022

  I don’t know anything about windows 11 because I don’t have it. I can tell you that it is not possible to get into the bios using a screen reader. You have to get into the bios as you start your computer and jaws will not work. Have you called the windows or Microsoft disability helpdesk? That would be the best place to find the answer.

Sent from my iPhone