[Ohio-Talk] Open House Meeting

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 15:21:51 UTC 2022

All Presidents,

Please invite your new members to the Open House Meeting. Info is below!

Thank you for your interest in the National Federation of the Blind. Become
a member of the organized blind movement. Attend an open house gathering
call to learn why we need you and why you need us as well.

Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 8:00 p.m., eastern

Learn more about the Federation and why membership is crucial. Join the only
organization that believes in the full capacity of blind people.

Our open house gathering calls are for individuals who are curious about the
National Federation of the Blind. They offer opportunities for the
following:

*	meet our National President, Mark A. Riccobono
*	receive information from and ask questions of other Federationists
*	become informed about the benefits of membership
*	dispel myths and misconceptions about the National Federation of the
Blind

Sign up by going to

<https://nfb.org/form/open-house-gathering-call-regist?q=form/open-house-gat
hering-call-regist>