[Ohio-Talk] Happy New Year

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Sat Jan 1 19:50:57 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,
I would like to wish everyone in my Federation Family a Blessed rather Happy New Year. This is our third calendar year for our Morning Check-in call. It has been a blessing for many people. Some need it occasionally and some need it more often. Many of us have gotten to know others we didn't know very well and have been able to share concerns. We have had both laughter and tears and we should thank Gloria Conway for her idea.
Some of us have joined Happy Hour from time to time.
Our Chapters have continued to meet and some of us have visited other Chapters and have participated in Divisions as well.
I hope those of us who can are helping to defray the cost of our Zoom RoomddMaybe we will be able to meet in person this year.
One of our members had a very special ceramic cat which had been in her family for many years. She was able to find someone who would appreciate it and pass it on when the time comes.
Let's continue to pray for each other and continue our work in the Federation.
All the Best,

Colleen Roth, President;
At Large Chapter;
NFB of Ohio