[Ohio-Talk] Reminder: Blind women’s discussion group under black leaders serving for advancement

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 21:49:42 UTC 2022

our  next gathering will take place on Monday, January 10 at 7 PM Eastern.
this month we will have a relaxing discussion incorporating the following:

Reflections on 2022

Preparing for an in person national convention

iPhone apps

Enjoy the rest of your week, and I hope to speak with you on Monday.
Take care,
Denice Brown

Denice Brown is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Blind women’s discussion group under black leaders serving for
advancement
Time: Jan 10, 2022 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5699964324?pwd=K0RlRnMzOThNYjdrblFIVDk4Q2tEQT09

Meeting ID: 569 996 4324
Passcode: 340253
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,5699964324# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,5699964324# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."