[Ohio-Talk] An Interview with Robert Campbell ESQ on January 18th at 7PM EST.

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 22:47:29 UTC 2022

The NFB Community Service Committee of Ohio is hosting a PART B to our
LEGAL BRIEFS event!

Date: Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Time: 7PM EST

Theme: Legal Briefs

Location: Zoom Platform

Back by popular demand! Cheryl Fields, CSC co-chair & Robert Campbell ESQ
will have a very important conversation on the ins and outs of Estate
Planning. After the interview, there will be time for a Q&A session.
Registration is not required.

 Join the Conversation:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Live The Life You Want!

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Community Service Committee

nfbohiocs at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org

www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”