[Ohio-Talk] Washington Seminar all virtual

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 19:27:56 UTC 2022

President Riccobonno has just announced that the Washington seminar will once again be all virtual. If you purchased your own plane ticket to travel to Washington DC for the seminar you should work on whatever arrangements you can make with the airlines. If Richard or I purchased your ticket we will work on getting a refund or whatever we can do. We will still meet on Friday evening to do the training as announced yesterday. We will all be virtual now.

Sent from my iPhone