[Ohio-Talk] Question about Washington Career Fair and updates

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 15:29:16 UTC 2022

Hi, sorry I have not been that involved with NFBO, I have been dealing with some personal issues related to Covid19. I just got my case reopened with OOD and working with Debrah Fox through Matrix on finding employment. She want me an email from NFB about registering for the Washington Career fair coming up. I did register for it this morning but I was wondering if anyone from our Ohio chapter registered? Is this even worth looking into even if it’s through Zoom and out of state?
As far as my artwork I am continuing with it! It’s been like my therapy. One of my acrylic paintings “Essential Companion” an acrylic painting of a guide dog on a 11x14 stretch canvas which was in the AEObvirtual art exhibit last year is being shipped back home and I am working to sell it if anyone is interested please email me or call me if interested! Thank you!
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad