[Ohio-Talk] Covid Home Tests

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Tue Jan 18 22:47:29 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,
It was announced on the News that there will be a Hotline number released later this week for those who do not have Internet or would rather not use a Computer.
I wonder how useful these tests will be if they are not accessible.
If I thought I had Covid I wouldn't want someone to help me with the Test.
I know that person could use a Mask and wear gloves.
They are going to send out tests to those with Zip Codes with high Covid Numbers first.
I do not know if the Website said this but I understand it will take 10 to 12 days to process order for shipping.
Thanks Jordy for your offer to help people who need it.

Colleen Roth, President;
At Large Chapter;
NFB of Ohio;